How Do You Wall Mount a TV Without Wires Showing?
Nothing ruins a new TV like cords going everywhere. You can enjoy a TV installation with no visible cords – just ask your TV installer to take care of them when they wall mount or install your TV. They’ll use things like cords covers and holes in the wall to tuck the cords away and make them disappear.
Book Your Other Digital/Antenna Services
As you can see, there’s so much more to a TV installation than just unboxing a new TV. Here are some other services you might want to book in at the same time, so you can get your entertainment system fully up and running:
- TV point installation – You might want to add more than one TV point in your home
- Digital antenna installation or antenna repair – Without a fully functioning TV, you’ll miss out on free-to-air channels
- Foxtel Installation – Get help with installing Foxtel so you have even more entertainment options on your new TV
- TV wall mounting – Save space and improve safety with your TV hanging on the wall
- TV tuning – Make sure your TV is picking up on the best available signals and the most shows with a professionally tuned TV